May 11, 2011 § Leave a comment
Reasons why I think this is the WORST summer ever:
1. Our household helper left us to spend her vacation with her son. It’s quite obvious that she have no plans of coming back because her cellphone’s out of reach (meaning she might have bought a new sim card). Without her in the house, we all have to do the chores such as cooking, washing dishes, doing laundry, etc.
2. We haven’t had a family outing yet! What is summer without outings, right? Sure we go to malls but those are rare times only because there’s no one else to guard the house.
3. Well we do have a family outing with relatives n May 23 (My Dad’s birthday) up to May 25. The thing is, my classes resume the very next day! So much for summer 😐
4. I seldom have the chance to go out with friends for the main reason that the house has to be guarded.
5. My parents are busy working their asses off so my sisters and I are stuck in the house most of the time.
6. There have been quite a number of misunderstandings in this house (mom-dad; sister-sister/s; mom-daughters) which leads to life-long silences…but all is well now! 🙂
7. If you’re following me on Twitter, you probably know my constant complaints about my next-door neighbor whose house is under renovation. Why is there even a house located exactly at the back of ours! It’s like a foot (metric measure) away from my room! I cannot even look outside my window because the construction workers might see me. Lately I’ve been waking up late because I’ve been trying to catch up with my sleep. However I’m always awaken by the sound of hammers pounding on wood (or even metals?), drills, and other things! Sometimes they even play old Filipino songs or other jeje songs in full blast! I tried closing my windows but it was no use. How I wish my room was sound proof 😦
I tried to be sneaky in taking photos but I didn’t catch the workers ha ha so I took photos of the house instead. It’s not that clear since it was zoomed out.
I also tried to record a video while they’re making noises but I only caught a bit of it. It’s annoying how they make lots of noise now while I’m typing this 😐
Hope you guys are having a wonderful summer!